Spicer said the only topic discussed in Donald Trump Jr.'s the meeting was Russian adoption policy
- 26 June, 2017 Sean Spicer angrily confronted by CNN reporter during tense off-camera press briefing A CNN reporter has argued with White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer over the West Wingâ€™s decision to bar cameras from broadcasting the daily press briefings. Jim Acosta, the White House correspondent for the cable news network, challenged Mr Spicer after the White […]
- 27 June, 2017 Donald Trump is on track to break his promises on Medicaid. It may not be a â€˜read my lipsâ€™ moment. Bush went against his party in raising taxes, spurring outrage among conservatives -- especially an ambitious House member from Georgia's Sixth District named Newt Gingrich -- while Trump's position finally puts him in sync with his own party.
- 10 May, 2017 FBI chief sought more resources for Russia probe before Trump fired him: source By Dustin Volz and Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON (Reuters) - FBI Director James Comey, days before President Donald Trump fired him, told lawmakers he sought more resources for his agency's probe into possible collusion between Trump's presidential campai...
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 17 July, 2017 Trump lawyer says nothing illegal in son's Russia meeting WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's attorney insisted Sunday there was nothing illegal in the meeting Trump's eldest son had with a Russian lawyer during last year's presidential campaign.