Israeli citizens, not the New Israel Fund, are rallying for the PM’s indictment, while police and prosecutors, not the media, are leading the criminal investigations against him
- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member
- 23 January, 2017 The police investigation into Netanyahu endangers Israel’s media and democracy Overzealous criminal investigations of political figures, in Israel or America, pose a grave danger to democracy.
- 16 November, 2017 Israeli corruption is a tempest in a champagne bucket Despite all the investigations and indictments, there is no sense that high-level criminality hurts the economy
- 29 January, 2017 Why I, as a proud Israeli, want the world to boycott us With much difficulty, I am asking my fellow citizens to lead the call for an international boycott, because otherwise our country will be lost forever.
- 20 August, 2017 Netanyahu may have his eye on a plea bargain, and the Israeli presidency If the investigation into gifts to the Netanyahus is simply closed, it will signal to every cabinet member, public official and police officer that all is permitted
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.