Israeli citizens, not the New Israel Fund, are rallying for the PM’s indictment, while police and prosecutors, not the media, are leading the criminal investigations against him
- 23 January, 2017 The police investigation into Netanyahu endangers Israel’s media and democracy Overzealous criminal investigations of political figures, in Israel or America, pose a grave danger to democracy.
- 29 January, 2017 Why I, as a proud Israeli, want the world to boycott us With much difficulty, I am asking my fellow citizens to lead the call for an international boycott, because otherwise our country will be lost forever.
- 20 August, 2017 Netanyahu may have his eye on a plea bargain, and the Israeli presidency If the investigation into gifts to the Netanyahus is simply closed, it will signal to every cabinet member, public official and police officer that all is permitted
- 1 August, 2017 Netanyahu Jr. refuses to pick up dog poop, then claws at his critics 25-year-old Yair Netanyahu responds to bad press with scathing attacks on the New Israel Fund and sons of former Israeli prime ministers
- 23 August, 2017 Silence of Likud chickens enables Netanyahu’s war on democracy Unlike some brave critics of Trump, Israeli right-wingers know that resistance will lead to their demise
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.