Elie Schiff, who made aliyah after being inspired by terror victim Dafna Meir, shares her story.
- 30 November, 2009 MK Porush: Feeling the Pain of the Land of Israel Dep. Min. Meir Porush (UTJ) opposes the decision to freeze Jewish construction. But UTJ is no closer to leaving the coalition because of it.
- 10 October, 2016 ‘It’s time to change the way we deal with terrorism’ Meir Indor, head of the Almagor terrorist victims’ organization, says the government is being too lenient when it comes to terror.
- 18 November, 2009 Meir Indor Lashes Out at Sderot Conference Arutz Sheva radio show host criticizes social issues conference organizers for not allowing victims of terrorism to have a voice.
- 20 July, 2017 Bereaved Jewish mother comforts mother of slain Druze officer Relatives of victims of terrorism visit families of murdered Druze police officers to offer their condolences, share experiences.
- 8 May, 2016 After UN snub, terror victim’s husband speaks out Natan Meir writes strongly worded letter to Ban Ki Moon decrying lack of humanity at the Security Council after being ignored by every UN Security Council representative.