Audrey Tang’s gender isn’t the most important, nor the most interesting thing about Taiwan’s youngest ever minister
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 10 July, 2017 Netanyahu, the man who wasn’t investigated It's interesting that Israel's prime minister isn’t a suspect in 'Case 3000,' the boats-and-submarines graft affair
- 18 November, 2016 Ignoring Arab citizens, Knesset launches new app, but only in Hebrew Arabic, an official language in Israel spoken by 20 percent of its citizens, isn't supported. Knesset says other languages will be considered in the future.
- 12 December, 2016 F-35 plane is an important aquisition, but arrival celebration’s a farce There were only two things missing at the event celebrating the arrival of the first F-35s into the Israel Air Force: the planes themselves and a modicum of restraint.
- 16 March, 2017 Coalition rift deepens: ‘You’re only interested in having control,’ top Israeli minister tells Netanyahu Finance minister 'disgusted' by Netanyahu's bid to grant government control over television and radio, source says