- 11 July, 2017 US investigates Air Canada near miss that could have caused disaster Air Canada also said it was investigating the reports. US aviation authorities are investigating a near miss at a San Francisco airport after an Air Canada plane almost landed on a crowded taxiway rather than the runway. The Air Canada Airbus 320 was...
- 2 August, 2017 The Latest: EU disavows Venezuela constituent assembly CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — The Latest on Venezuela's political crisis and the dispute over a rewrite of its constitution (all times local):
- 11 July, 2017 Air Traffic Control Averts Tragedy on Airport Taxiway The FAA is investigating an error that resulted in a close call on a crowded taxiway at San Francisco International airport last Friday.
- 3 August, 2017 San Francisco airport: Picture shows how close landing plane was to causing 'the worst aviation disaster in history' A picture and audio recording of a plane that almost crash landed into a busy taxiway has shed more light on what one aviation expert said could have been the “greatest aviation disaster in history”. Air Canada Flight 759 was moments way from tragedy as it approached San […]
- 3 August, 2017 Data: Jet as low as 59 feet in near miss at SF airport Newly released data and photos show how shockingly low an Air Canada jet was when it pulled up to avoid crashing into planes waiting on a San Francisco International Airport taxiway last month.