- 11 July, 2017 US investigates Air Canada near miss that could have caused disaster Air Canada also said it was investigating the reports. US aviation authorities are investigating a near miss at a San Francisco airport after an Air Canada plane almost landed on a crowded taxiway rather than the runway. The Air Canada Airbus 320 was...
- 2 August, 2017 The Latest: EU disavows Venezuela constituent assembly CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — The Latest on Venezuela's political crisis and the dispute over a rewrite of its constitution (all times local):
- 28 February, 2018 The Latest: Hundreds protest at San Francisco ICE office OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — The Latest on immigration raids in Northern California (all times local):
- 11 July, 2017 Air Traffic Control Averts Tragedy on Airport Taxiway The FAA is investigating an error that resulted in a close call on a crowded taxiway at San Francisco International airport last Friday.
- 25 October, 2017 US probes 2nd Air Canada jet safety event in San Francisco SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Six times the control tower at San Francisco International Airport ordered an incoming Air Canada plane to abort its landing, fearing another plane might be on the runway. Each time, the order went unanswered.