President Rivlin blasts Arab MKs for failing to condemn terrorist attack on the Temple Mount.
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 16 July, 2017 ‘Israeli Arab leaders won’t condemn terror attack – so I will’ Arab Israeli from Umm el-Fahm calls out Arab MKs for not condemning shooting attack near Temple Mount, calls for end to terrorism.
- 16 July, 2017 Father of terror victim: Terrorists do not belong in Arab sector Former MK and father of policeman murdered on Temple Mount says 'sons of evil' who committed attack 'not part of Arab sector.'
- 15 July, 2017 EU, UN condemn Temple Mount attack European Union and UN Secretary-General condemn terrorist attack in Jerusalem, urge preservation of Temple Mount status quo.
- 10 April, 2017 Arab party fails to condemn Syrian gas attack However, the American strike against the Assad regime was indeed responded to with a unified condemnation.