Neither the feckless Europeans nor the incoherent Trump will help Israel thwart Iran and Hezbollah, and their drums of war
- 19 December, 2016 The Holocausts that connect Syrians and Israelis The threat of 'Israel' and 'the Jews' have anchored Assad's regime, but Syrians are starting to question it. That offers an opening for Israel to act against the massacre of civilians by the regime and its allies, Iran and Hezbollah | Opinion
- 2 November, 2016 After Trump, Judaism in America will never be the same The fact that a major figure in the world of the U.S. Jewish community has been called out for sexual assault must give pause to abusers within the community – and strength to those who seek to expose them.
- 23 July, 2017 Where Israel should strike when the next war with Hezbollah comes Israel's threatened its next war with the Iran-backed Shiite group will be the most destructive ever. But shattering Lebanon to defeat Hezbollah is a strategy that Israel's already tried - and it failed
- 17 March, 2017 The citizens of Israel are hostages of Iran and Hezbollah If Israel had prevented Hezbollah’s rearmament in time, thousands of Israeli and Lebanese lives could have been saved.
- 26 October, 2016 Thank you, B’Tselem, for exposing the skeletons in Israel’s closet If not even the opposition is willing to air Israel's dirty laundry, we may all choke on the stench.