Neither the feckless Europeans nor the incoherent Trump will help Israel thwart Iran and Hezbollah, and their drums of war
- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member
- 10 January, 2018 Why a big wave of European countries recognizing Palestine is fast approaching A widening political chasm separates Israel and the EU on the Palestinians. But, in private, senior European officials say that Jerusalem’s caricature of Europe as innately hostile is now an obstacle to recognizing critical policy convergence on Iran, ...
- 13 November, 2017 Inspired by Trump, Israel has lost its shame The U.S. under Trump has abandoned its role as a beacon of freedom and sanctioned Netanyahu's war on democracy
- 19 December, 2016 The Holocausts that connect Syrians and Israelis The threat of 'Israel' and 'the Jews' have anchored Assad's regime, but Syrians are starting to question it. That offers an opening for Israel to act against the massacre of civilians by the regime and its allies, Iran and Hezbollah | Opinion
- 4 December, 2017 Netanyahu is worse than Trump, don’t believe a word he says Netanyahu wants everyone in Israel to talk only about issues like Iran and Hezbollah, anything that will overshadow the criminal cloud hovering over him