- 27 June, 2017 Donald Trump is on track to break his promises on Medicaid. It may not be a â€˜read my lipsâ€™ moment. Bush went against his party in raising taxes, spurring outrage among conservatives -- especially an ambitious House member from Georgia's Sixth District named Newt Gingrich -- while Trump's position finally puts him in sync with his own party.
- 10 July, 2017 White House defends meeting between Russian lawyer and Trump’s inner circle A June 2016 meeting that involved members of Trump’s campaign and a Kremlin-linked lawyer was routine, as the White House sees it.
- 11 July, 2017 Did Trump Jr. Just Tweet Out the Smoking Gun? The president’s son confirms reporting about the undisclosed June 2016 meeting with Russian representatives in a series of tweets.
- 10 July, 2017 ‘Had to listen’: Trump Jr. confirms meeting Russian lawyer to discuss Clinton The president’s oldest son dismissed the importance of a new report on his June 2016 meeting with a Kremlin-connected lawyer.
- 14 July, 2017 Russian-American lobbyist: I just strolled into Trump Jr. meeting Rinat Akhmetshin, the Russian-American lobbyist who attended a controversial June 2016 meeting with Donald Trump Jr., said he was there by chance