The White House and Donald Trump Jr. have continued to change their explanations for the June 2016 meeting Trump Jr. held with multiple Russians. Here are their explanations.
- 27 October, 2017 Trump welcomes children of the press into the White House for Halloween President Trump welcomes some children of the White House Press Corps into the Oval Office
- 7 September, 2017 Trump Jr. Took Russia Meeting To Get Info On Clinton's 'Fitness,' He Tells Senate Donald Trump Jr., the oldest son of President Donald Trump, met with a Russian lawyer in June 2016 because he hoped to get damaging information about Hillary Clinton’s “fitness” for the White House, he told Senate investigators Thursday, according to a […]
- 27 June, 2017 Donald Trump is on track to break his promises on Medicaid. It may not be a â€˜read my lipsâ€™ moment. Bush went against his party in raising taxes, spurring outrage among conservatives -- especially an ambitious House member from Georgia's Sixth District named Newt Gingrich -- while Trump's position finally puts him in sync with his own party.
- 1 August, 2017 White House Clarifies President's Role in Son's Russia Meeting Response Despite previous denials, President Trump did indeed help Donald Trump Jr. write his response as to what transpired during a meeting with the Russian lawyer at Trump Tower in 2016.
- 10 July, 2017 White House defends meeting between Russian lawyer and Trump’s inner circle A June 2016 meeting that involved members of Trump’s campaign and a Kremlin-linked lawyer was routine, as the White House sees it.