The current police investigations into Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have their roots in the 2011 social justice protests
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 14 January, 2017 Favoring politicians, backing tycoons? Staff reveal inside story of scandal-hit Israeli newspaper Publisher Arnon Mozes is at the center of a police investigation involving his Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Ex-employees claim the daily and its sister website have long danced to the tune of their owner.
- 25 September, 2017 Disabled activists in Israel block major highways in protest of stagnant disability allowances Disability allowances have remained unchanged for about 15 years at $667 a month. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has proposed only a minor increase, which would take effect in January
- 11 October, 2016 Recording of daring Yom Kippur War rescue mission made public The operation was headed by Yoni Netanyahu, the brother of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who later received a distinguished service medal for his role in the successful rescue.
- 19 September, 2017 FULL TEXT: Netanyahu’s address to UN General Assembly Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaks to Iranians in Farsi, and says that penguins are 'enthusiastic supporters of Israel'