The current police investigations into Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have their roots in the 2011 social justice protests
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 14 January, 2017 Favoring politicians, backing tycoons? Staff reveal inside story of scandal-hit Israeli newspaper Publisher Arnon Mozes is at the center of a police investigation involving his Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Ex-employees claim the daily and its sister website have long danced to the tune of their owner.
- 11 October, 2016 Recording of daring Yom Kippur War rescue mission made public The operation was headed by Yoni Netanyahu, the brother of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who later received a distinguished service medal for his role in the successful rescue.
- 21 July, 2017 Lawyer with ties to Netanyahu turns state witness in Israeli submarine scandal Michael Ganor will serve one year in prison and be fined $2.8 million in return for his testimony that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu denies will touch on him
- 12 February, 2017 Trump’s Israel envoy pick Friedman to have first hearing on Thursday David Friedman will face questions a day after the first official meeting between Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.