Secretary of State will “very shortly” make an announcement on Iran’s nuclear agreement, says White House.
- 25 September, 2013 Kerry: Israel, Palestinian agree to intensify peace talks US State Secretary John Kerry announces that Netanyahu, Abbas agreed to intensify negotiations, increase American participation in talks
- 6 December, 2016 Kerry: Iran deal made Israel safer Secretary of State rejects Donald Trump's stance on Iran nuclear agreement, claims it made the world – including Israel – safer.
- 2 December, 2013 Ex-CIA chief: Iran far too close to nuclear weapon Former NSA, CIA chief Michael Hayden says 'we don't have whole lot of good options' in regards to interim Iran deal. 'Let’s be honest with ourselves, we have accepted Iranian uranium enrichment' he adds
- 9 November, 2013 Iran nuclear talks stall; Fabius: Will not accept ‘sucker’s deal’ Agreement between world powers and Iran 'uncertain,' French FM warns, as talks hit unexpected roadblock, possibly over Iran's plutonium reactor. Talks to resume Saturday
- 16 January, 2017 Iran: We won’t renegotiate the nuclear deal Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister makes clear his country will not renegotiate nuclear agreement despite Trump's vow to rip it up.