Secretary of State will “very shortly” make an announcement on Iran’s nuclear agreement, says White House.
- 25 September, 2013 Kerry: Israel, Palestinian agree to intensify peace talks US State Secretary John Kerry announces that Netanyahu, Abbas agreed to intensify negotiations, increase American participation in talks
- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 20 September, 2017 Tillerson: The Iran deal has to change Secretary of State says the Iran nuclear agreement must be changed or the U.S. will not be able to remain part of it.
- 6 December, 2016 Kerry: Iran deal made Israel safer Secretary of State rejects Donald Trump's stance on Iran nuclear agreement, claims it made the world – including Israel – safer.
- 2 December, 2013 Ex-CIA chief: Iran far too close to nuclear weapon Former NSA, CIA chief Michael Hayden says 'we don't have whole lot of good options' in regards to interim Iran deal. 'Let’s be honest with ourselves, we have accepted Iranian uranium enrichment' he adds