US administration once again recertifies Iran nuclear deal, and pledges to strengthen its enforcement.
- 19 April, 2017 US government: Iran in compliance with nuclear deal Trump administration certifies Iran is in compliance with the 2015 deal it signed with the world powers to rein in its nuclear program.
- 14 July, 2017 Trump likely to say Iran complying with nuclear deal Officials say Trump is "very likely" to state that Iran is adhering to the nuclear agreement it signed with world powers.
- 21 March, 2017 Trump to adhere to Iran deal Trump advisor says the United States will continue to adhere to Iran nuclear deal for the time being.
- 2 December, 2013 Ex-CIA chief: Iran far too close to nuclear weapon Former NSA, CIA chief Michael Hayden says 'we don't have whole lot of good options' in regards to interim Iran deal. 'Let’s be honest with ourselves, we have accepted Iranian uranium enrichment' he adds
- 9 November, 2013 Iran nuclear talks stall; Fabius: Will not accept ‘sucker’s deal’ Agreement between world powers and Iran 'uncertain,' French FM warns, as talks hit unexpected roadblock, possibly over Iran's plutonium reactor. Talks to resume Saturday