US administration once again recertifies Iran nuclear deal, and pledges to strengthen its enforcement.
- 19 April, 2017 US government: Iran in compliance with nuclear deal Trump administration certifies Iran is in compliance with the 2015 deal it signed with the world powers to rein in its nuclear program.
- 26 July, 2017 Trump to Iran: Adhere to the nuclear deal or else… President Trump warns Iran to adhere to the terms of the nuclear deal or "there will be big, big problems".
- 14 July, 2017 Trump likely to say Iran complying with nuclear deal Officials say Trump is "very likely" to state that Iran is adhering to the nuclear agreement it signed with world powers.
- 21 March, 2017 Trump to adhere to Iran deal Trump advisor says the United States will continue to adhere to Iran nuclear deal for the time being.
- 26 July, 2017 Trump warns Iran: Adhere to nuclear deal or face ‘big, big problems’ "You would have thought they would have said 'thank you United States. We really love you very much.' Instead they've become emboldened. That won't take place much longer," Trump says at Ohio rally