US administration once again recertifies Iran nuclear deal, and pledges to strengthen its enforcement.
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 19 April, 2017 US government: Iran in compliance with nuclear deal Trump administration certifies Iran is in compliance with the 2015 deal it signed with the world powers to rein in its nuclear program.
- 15 October, 2017 Joe Lieberman: Trump did the right thing on Iran deal 2000 Democratic Vice Presidential candidate and Iran nuke deal opponent Joe Lieberman praises Trump's refusal to certify Iranian compliance.
- 6 January, 2018 Tillerson: Trump administration looking for fix to keep U.S. in Iran nuclear deal Next week Trump will again have to decide whether or not to certify Tehran’s compliance with the nuclear pact and continue granting its economy relief from U.S. sanctions
- 20 September, 2017 Top Democrats ask Trump administration for proof Iran is not complying with nuclear deal Seven senators ask why, if Trump had certified Iran's compliance twice in the past, he is now hinting at a possible declaration of Iran's breach of the deal's terms