US administration once again recertifies Iran nuclear deal, and pledges to strengthen its enforcement.
- 19 April, 2017 US government: Iran in compliance with nuclear deal Trump administration certifies Iran is in compliance with the 2015 deal it signed with the world powers to rein in its nuclear program.
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.
- 15 October, 2017 Joe Lieberman: Trump did the right thing on Iran deal 2000 Democratic Vice Presidential candidate and Iran nuke deal opponent Joe Lieberman praises Trump's refusal to certify Iranian compliance.
- 20 September, 2017 Top Democrats ask Trump administration for proof Iran is not complying with nuclear deal Seven senators ask why, if Trump had certified Iran's compliance twice in the past, he is now hinting at a possible declaration of Iran's breach of the deal's terms
- 26 July, 2017 Trump to Iran: Adhere to the nuclear deal or else… President Trump warns Iran to adhere to the terms of the nuclear deal or "there will be big, big problems".