The president reacted to a new ABC News/Washington Post survey that shows his approval rating has slipped to 36 percent — the lowest of any president at six months into his presidency.
- 16 July, 2017 Trump brushes off record low approval rating: ‘Not bad at this time’ Trump brushes off record low approval rating: ‘Not bad at this time’
- 20 June, 2017 Donald Trump's approval rating plunges to new low in latest poll over handling of Russia investigation Donald Trump’s handling of the Russia investigation has pushed him towards an even lower approval rating, a new poll has found. A CBS survey of more than 1,000 adults across the US discovered that just 36 per cent approve of the President, five months into his first term, the […]
- 27 June, 2017 Katherine The Great White Shark Has Been Spotted Again Scientists saw the great white shark making its way off the coast of Virginia. The species isnâ€™t out to attack humans on purpose â€” but may take a bite just to see how they rate as food.
- 8 June, 2017 Donald Trump's approval rating plummets to record low in latest opinion poll Donald Trump's approval rating has fallen to a record low, according to a new opinion poll. Conducted by Quinnipiac University, the survey found just 34 per cent of US citizens approve of their leader, while 57 per cent disapprove. It also found that 68 per cent of respondents believe […]
- 16 July, 2017 Donald Trump has worst six-month approval rating of any president in history, poll finds Donald Trump has insisted his performance in a poll assessing his six-month approval rating is "not bad" – despite recording the lowest rating of any president since it started being conducted in the 1940s. Just 36 per cent of Americans endorsed his job performance, down from […]