Trump reportedly wanted to follow through on his campaign promise and end the nuclear deal as late as last week, but chose to do otherwise after hearing there was complete consensus on the issue among his advisers
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 20 August, 2017 Sheldon Adelson expresses support for campaign against McMaster Republican mega-donor denies reports he disavowed the ZOA campaign, which calls for National Security Adviser McMaster's reassignment, away from issues dealing with Israel and Iran
- 19 September, 2017 Trump campaign adviser was wiretapped under secret court orders Prosecutors reportedly told Manafort, who is being investigated as part of the probe into Russian meddling in the U.S. election, that they planned to indict him