- 27 October, 2017 Trump welcomes children of the press into the White House for Halloween President Trump welcomes some children of the White House Press Corps into the Oval Office
- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 18 July, 2017 Trump's 'Made in America' week: the president's hypocrisy is on display Vice-President Mike Pence laughs as Donald Trump holds a baseball bat during the ‘Made in America’ product showcase event at the White House. Donald Trump has declared this week “Made in America” week. According to the White House, it’s an opportunity for […]
- 7 August, 2017 Lawrence: Pence is the Most Dangerous Man in America for Trump The New York Times reports that Vice President Mike Pence and other Republicans appear to be eyeing a run for president in 2020. The Trump White House is pushing back, but Lawrence O'Donnell says it's obvious.
- 27 November, 2017 Melania Trump slams 'liberal media' after report claims she didn't want to be first lady The officeÂ of Melania Trump blasted "the liberal media" on Monday in responding to a report claiming the first lady had no interest in taking on herÂ White House role.