- 12 July, 2017 Was Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia Meeting Illegal? Here's What Experts Say President Trump's eldest son took a meeting with a Russia-backed lawyer after he was promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton
- 14 July, 2017 Trump: Son's Russia meeting 'standard campaign practice' WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Thursday defended his son's meeting with a Russian lawyer, characterizing it as standard campaign practice and maintaining that "nothing happened" as a result of the June 2016 sit-down.
- 15 July, 2017 All the president's men's lawyers: who are Trumpworld's leading attorneys? The elder and younger Donald Trumps have each hired outside lawyers amid concern over Russian interference in the US election. As the investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election intensifies, the number of Trump associates recruiting personal lawyers […]
- 11 July, 2017 Donald Trump Jr. releases ‘entire email chain’ of Russia meeting President's son releases all emails relating to setting up of meeting with Russian lawyer to receive information on Hillary Clinton.
- 14 July, 2017 Donald Trump contradicts his son and suggests he knew about Russian lawyer meeting The President has been accused of changing his position as to whether or not he knew about his eldest son’s meeting with a Kremlin-connected lawyer at which members of the Trump campaign expected to receive incriminating material about Hillary Clinton. In an interview with […]