- 2 August, 2017 Boy Scouts say Donald Trump's claim their leader phoned him to praise speech is untrue Donald Trumpâ€™s claim that the leader of The Boy Scouts of America phoned him to compliment him on this controversial recent speech to thousands of its members, has been contradicted by the organisation. The US President was criticised for his overtly political address […]
- 16 July, 2017 Trump rails against Clinton’s emails amid Russia firestorm: ‘My son Don is being scorned’ The president took to Twitter early Sunday to complain about the media’s coverage of Donald Trump Jr.’s controversial pre-election meeting with a Kremlin-connected lawyer who he thought had dirt on Hillary Clinton.
- 27 October, 2017 Trump welcomes children of the press into the White House for Halloween President Trump welcomes some children of the White House Press Corps into the Oval Office
- 12 July, 2017 ‘Open, Transparent and Innocent.’ Everything President Trump Has Said to Defend His Son Amid Email Scandal "He was open, transparent and innocent"
- 12 July, 2017 President Trump says Don Jr. is ‘innocent’ The commander in chief tweeted that his son did “a good job” defending himself on Fox News amid the growing firestorm over emails showing he had sought incriminating information on Hillary Clinton from the Russian government.