Turkey’s Deputy Prime Minister says two-day closure of the Temple Mount was “crime against humanity.”
- 14 July, 2017 ‘We need to close the Temple Mount to Muslims’ Deputy Defense Minister blames UNESCO for terror attack, Jewish Home MK says Israel respond by closing Temple Mount to Muslims.
- 8 November, 2013 Finance Minister Lapid: Israel must ditch Reaganomics to help middle class Lapid blasts 'trickle-down economics' at business conference in Eilat. In a surprise move, Economy Minster Naftali Bennett has a cucumber up his sleeve.
- 28 July, 2017 ‘Removal of metal detectors could hurt us down the road’ Deputy Defense Minister says Israel is perceived as weak for caving on Temple Mount security.
- 30 October, 2014 Jordan: Temple Mount closure – Israeli terrorism Condemnation rains on Israel from its Arab neighbors; Jordanian minister says al-Aqsa won't be closed to Muslim worshipers under any excuse.
- 11 December, 2016 Turkey attack: Death toll in Istanbul blasts rises to 38, Kurdish militants said to be responsible 'The arrows point at the PKK,' Turkey's deputy prime minister says. 'There will be an announcement once the investigations are over. We cannot say anything definite for now.'