The Trump administration’s plan will separate the existing cyber command from the National Security Agency, enabling it to more fully address cyber warfare
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 20 April, 2017 Obama’s Israel adviser leaves Trump’s White House Yael Lempert was in charge of Israeli-Palestinian policy at the National Security Council and agreed to stay on for three months to help the Trump administration
- 14 February, 2017 Senior Russian lawmaker: Flynn resignation shows ‘Russophobia has infected’ Trump administration MP Konstantin Kosachevm, head of the upper house of parliament's international affairs committee, says national security adviser's resignation suggests Trump may be backed into a corner.
- 10 July, 2017 Trump backtracks on U.S.-Russia cyber unit, says it can’t happen ‘The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn't mean I think it can happen,’ U.S. president tweets.
- 9 July, 2017 Trump claims he discussed ‘forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit’ with Putin Republican Senator Marco Rubio slams Trump, saying partnering with Putin on hacking "is akin to partnering with Assad on a 'Chemical Weapons Unit'"