The Trump administration’s plan will separate the existing cyber command from the National Security Agency, enabling it to more fully address cyber warfare
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 28 August, 2017 Trump to remove limits on military gear for police Trump plans to sign an order undoing an Obama administration directive that limited police agencies' access to camouflage uniforms, bullet-proof vests, riot shields, firearms, ammunition and other items
- 14 August, 2017 Living in locked and loaded times with Trump and Kim Jong-un Why Trump’s tweet on 'military solutions are now fully in place' is much more worrying than his 'fire and fury' remark
- 27 July, 2017 Trump National Security Council drops senior Middle East adviser Reports credit dismissal of Middle East policy adviser and retired army colonel Derek Harvey to relationship issues with key figures in the administration
- 20 April, 2017 Obama’s Israel adviser leaves Trump’s White House Yael Lempert was in charge of Israeli-Palestinian policy at the National Security Council and agreed to stay on for three months to help the Trump administration