Israeli UN Ambassador Danon calls on UN to condemn terror attack, British Minister compares murder to Temple Mount security precautions.
- 21 July, 2018 U.S. calls on strict UN sanctions to denuclearize N.Korea The U.S. Secretary of State and U.S. ambassador to UN warn against loosening sanctions on Pyongyang after Russia and China suggest the UN Security Council could discuss such a move
- 10 October, 2016 Danon to UN: Why don’t you ask PA to condemn terror attack? Israeli Ambassador to UN shows Arab celebrations following deadly shooting attack, calls on Security Council to demand PA condemnation.
- 16 July, 2017 ‘Israeli Arab leaders won’t condemn terror attack – so I will’ Arab Israeli from Umm el-Fahm calls out Arab MKs for not condemning shooting attack near Temple Mount, calls for end to terrorism.
- 12 August, 2009 Two Wounded in Terror Attack; Leaders Blame Obama Two Israelis were wounded Weds. night in a shooting 20 miles north of Jerusalem. Local leaders blame US pressure to remove security checkpoints.
- 20 July, 2017 Will UNESCO ever condemn Temple Mount terror attack? Israeli delegation pushes UNESCO to condemn deadly terror attack which took place at UNESCO World Heritage Site. But will UNESCO act?