The term gained traction on the radio show of former KKK leader David Duke, and by 2016 it was popular among leftists — even in Britain’s Labour Party, at Oxford and at the London School of Economics
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 28 February, 2017 Trump reportedly suggests wave of anti-Semitic incidents could be false flags perpetrated by Jews Similar suggestions have been a theme on right-wing conspiracy theory websites and are being promoted aggressively by white supremacist David Duke on his Twitter account.
- 27 June, 2017 Haaretz readers react: Was banning the ‘Jewish Pride’ flag from the Chicago ‘Dyke March’ anti-Semitic? The incident in Chicago, where a rainbow flag with a Jewish star was banned, unleashed a flood of reaction from Haaretz readers. Hear what they had to say, vote in a poll and join the conversation
- 26 June, 2017 Chicago Dyke March defends ban on Jewish Pride flags: It’s ‘anti-Zionist but not anti-Semitic’ A Wider Bridge, a pro-Israel LGBT group whose Midwest director was expelled from march, called on the organizers to 'issue a full public apology'
- 26 June, 2017 The Chicago Dyke March preaches inclusion. So why was I kicked out for carrying a Jewish Pride flag? For 10 years I've marched with my rainbow Star of David flag. Why, this year, was this Jewish symbol deemed as 'offensive' and 'dangerous' as the 'God hates fags' anti-LGBTQ protestors?