The Washington Post reports U.S. intelligence officials learned top UAE government officials discussed planting praise of Iran and Hamas on official Qatar news sources
- 27 November, 2017 After Egypt Mosque massacre, 40 defense ministers pledge support for Saudi-led Muslim military alliance Top defense officials from 40 Muslim-majority nation's met in Riyadh on Sunday to reaffirm their military alliance in the face of Egypt's deadliest terror attack in its modern history
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 21 August, 2017 In blow to Iran, Egypt becomes surprise new player in Syria To Israel's delight, Cairo's involvement is already showing results
- 17 July, 2017 Qatar accuses UAE of violation of international law for hacking its state news agency UAE FM Anwar Gargash denied as false the story in the Washington Post that cited U.S. officials saying the UAE had orchestrated the hack of Qatar's state news agency
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.