The Washington Post reports U.S. intelligence officials learned top UAE government officials discussed planting praise of Iran and Hamas on official Qatar news sources
- 27 November, 2017 After Egypt Mosque massacre, 40 defense ministers pledge support for Saudi-led Muslim military alliance Top defense officials from 40 Muslim-majority nation's met in Riyadh on Sunday to reaffirm their military alliance in the face of Egypt's deadliest terror attack in its modern history
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 21 August, 2017 In blow to Iran, Egypt becomes surprise new player in Syria To Israel's delight, Cairo's involvement is already showing results
- 24 August, 2017 Qatar restores full diplomatic ties with Iran in stark message to Saudi Arabia, Gulf states Qatar returns its envoy to Iran for first time since 2016; Qatar maintained oil and gas ties with Iran throughout three-month diplomatic crisis with Gulf states over the former's support of groups such as Hamas
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.