The Washington Post reports U.S. intelligence officials learned top UAE government officials discussed planting praise of Iran and Hamas on official Qatar news sources
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 17 July, 2017 Qatar accuses UAE of violation of international law for hacking its state news agency UAE FM Anwar Gargash denied as false the story in the Washington Post that cited U.S. officials saying the UAE had orchestrated the hack of Qatar's state news agency
- 12 July, 2017 Qatar crisis: Rex Tillerson faces tough talks after Gulf states reject deal on terror funding Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain and Egypt also reinstated 13 demands they had originally submitted to Qatar but had later said were void
- 15 July, 2017 Qatar crisis: Boycotting Arab states ask FIFA to stop Doha’s 2022 World Cup over ‘terrorism’ In a letter to FIFA, the Saudi-led coalition that cut ties with Qatar describe the Gulf state as 'the base and the castle of terrorism'
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.