Senate Minority Leader bashes anti-Zionism in Senate address, calls it ‘reinvented form of anti-Semitism’.
- 27 March, 2017 Watch: PM Netanyahu addresses AIPAC conference 'Israel has no greater friend than America, and America has no greater friend than Israel.'
- 8 August, 2017 Schumer becomes sponsor of Taylor Force Act Senate Minority Leader adds name as cosponsor to bill cutting US funding to PA as long as it pays terrorists - all but assuring its passage.
- 14 February, 2017 ‘Senator Schumer, withdraw your support for Keiith Ellison’ New York State Assemblyman Dov Hikind writes to Senate Minority Leader to rescind support for Senator who was part of Nation of Islam.
- 6 June, 2017 U.S. Senate approves resolution celebrating ’50th Anniversary of the Reunification of Jerusalem’ Resolution, introduced by Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConell, is a sign of strong bipartisan support for Israel's position on disputed East Jerusalem
- 2 April, 2017 Will The Senate Go 'Nuclear' To Approve Supreme Court Nominee? Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer promises a filibuster against Neil Gorsuch, saying that would make Republicans and Democrats even.