Senate Minority Leader bashes anti-Zionism in Senate address, calls it ‘reinvented form of anti-Semitism’.
- 10 October, 2017 Senator Schumer renews call to move US embassy to Jerusalem Senate Minority Leader responds to Trump's statement that embassy will not be moved until peace talks given a chance.
- 28 September, 2017 Senator Schumer calls for US backing of Kurdish state Senate minority leader calls on US to recognize Kurdish bid for independence, a position embraced internationally virtually only by Israel.
- 27 March, 2017 Watch: PM Netanyahu addresses AIPAC conference 'Israel has no greater friend than America, and America has no greater friend than Israel.'
- 10 October, 2017 Senator Schumer slams Trump over ‘indecisiveness’ on U.S. Embassy move to Jerusalem The U.S. Senate minority leader calls on the president to keep his campaign promise to 'show the world that the U.S. definitively acknowledges Jerusalem as Israel's capital'
- 13 December, 2017 Senator Schumer was victim of fake sexual harassment claim Former staffer for Senate Minority Leader says someone forged her signature on document alleging he sexually harassed her.