Residents of four Samaria towns suffer irregular water supply, forced to carry drinking water in jugs up mountainside.
- 29 January, 2018 ‘Terror victim’s town will get full state recognition’ Defense Minister promises government will recognize Samaria outpost in which terror victim Rabbi Shevach lived.
- 18 August, 2017 ‘If gov’t isn’t doing its job, someone else should take over’ Residents of threatened town say lawmakers don't understand how important their location is to Israel's security.
- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.
- 8 October, 2016 Another night of gunfire in Umm al-Fahm When will residents of Israel's Arab towns be able to stop worrying about extreme violence in their neighborhoods? Friday saw another evening in which ceaseless gunshots could be heard.
- 24 December, 2009 A First: The National Pipeline to Carry Desalinated Water For the first time, Israel's national water supply system is carrying desalinated water. A new national water carrier will cost NIS 5 billion.