Residents of four Samaria towns suffer irregular water supply, forced to carry drinking water in jugs up mountainside.
- 8 October, 2016 Another night of gunfire in Umm al-Fahm When will residents of Israel's Arab towns be able to stop worrying about extreme violence in their neighborhoods? Friday saw another evening in which ceaseless gunshots could be heard.
- 10 July, 2017 Boy, 3, Beaten to Death for Drinking From Milk Jug: Cops Xavier Mokarzel-Satchel, 3, died of blunt force trauma Friday evening.
- 24 December, 2009 A First: The National Pipeline to Carry Desalinated Water For the first time, Israel's national water supply system is carrying desalinated water. A new national water carrier will cost NIS 5 billion.
- 9 March, 2017 Samaria residents suffer serious rock attack Nobody was wounded, but serious damage was inflicted on vehicles.
- 29 May, 2017 Arab theft causes serious water shortage in Samaria community The Samarian community of Migdalim is suffering from water shortages due to theft of water by local Arabs