- 29 June, 2017 Donald Trump Finally Found a German Thing He Likes The president wants to transfer Germany's vaunted job-training model to the United States. Will it get lost in translation?
- 27 June, 2017 Donald Trump is on track to break his promises on Medicaid. It may not be a â€˜read my lipsâ€™ moment. Bush went against his party in raising taxes, spurring outrage among conservatives -- especially an ambitious House member from Georgia's Sixth District named Newt Gingrich -- while Trump's position finally puts him in sync with his own party.
- 27 August, 2017 Trump meets and tweets as Texas gov praises Harvey response WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump sought to showcase the federal government's response to Hurricane Harvey in a tweetstorm of his own Sunday, marveling over its size like a TV host and announcing a visit to Texas with the natural disaster only just beginning to take its […]
- 2 August, 2017 3 Trump Appointees Owe Thousands of Dollars in Back Taxes At least three of President Donald Trumpâ€™s political appointees owe the Internal Revenue Service tens of thousands of dollars.
- 28 June, 2017 South Korean leader vows to stand with Trump on NKorea WASHINGTON (AP) — South Korea's new leader vowed Wednesday to stand firmly with President Donald Trump against North Korea, playing down his past advocacy of a softer approach toward the nuclear-armed nation as he made his first visit as president to Washington.