- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 29 June, 2017 Donald Trump Finally Found a German Thing He Likes The president wants to transfer Germany's vaunted job-training model to the United States. Will it get lost in translation?
- 27 October, 2017 Trump welcomes children of the press into the White House for Halloween President Trump welcomes some children of the White House Press Corps into the Oval Office
- 27 June, 2017 Donald Trump is on track to break his promises on Medicaid. It may not be a â€˜read my lipsâ€™ moment. Bush went against his party in raising taxes, spurring outrage among conservatives -- especially an ambitious House member from Georgia's Sixth District named Newt Gingrich -- while Trump's position finally puts him in sync with his own party.
- 25 September, 2017 John McCain Says Donald Trump Never Apologized For 'Captured' Insult Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said President Donald Trump never apologized for saying he wasn’t a war hero.