Former Defense Minister believes there is no possibility of reaching an agreement with the PA, says Abbas is evading responsibility.
- 5 October, 2017 Mohammed Dahlan, chief Abbas rival: Palestinian unity prioritized over ‘impossible’ two-state solution Dahlan, one of the fiercest foes of both the Palestinian president and Hamas, says there is no political horizon for a peace agreement with Israel anytime soon
- 28 March, 2017 Abbas to Israel: Don’t waste peace opportunity PA chairman urges Israel to reach peace agreement based on the “two-state solution”.
- 13 March, 2017 ‘There’s no one for Israel to negotiate with’ Likud Minister says PA chief Mahmoud Abbas too extreme to ever reach agreement with Israel.
- 16 July, 2017 Ya’alon: No chance of permanent agreement with PA Former Defense Minister tells Saudi newspaper Abbas is an irresponsible leader who disappoints Arab allies.
- 25 September, 2013 Kerry: Israel, Palestinian agree to intensify peace talks US State Secretary John Kerry announces that Netanyahu, Abbas agreed to intensify negotiations, increase American participation in talks