Government backs bill guaranteeing wives of yeshiva students sick days off for children.
- 29 January, 2018 ‘Terror victim’s town will get full state recognition’ Defense Minister promises government will recognize Samaria outpost in which terror victim Rabbi Shevach lived.
- 8 March, 2017 Sanctions for recalcitrant females? Muallem refuses to answer MK Shuli Muallem works to increase sanctions against recalcitrant husbands, but not wives. Why the discrimination? Muallem refuses to say.
- 4 January, 2018 New law would guarantee IDF reservists academic credits A new bill would automatically grant university credits to students doing reserve duty. 'We're finally recognizing their contributions.'
- 19 December, 2009 Bill to Recognize Art Students The state does not accord students at art schools rights and benefits given to other students at institutes for higher education.
- 21 June, 2017 The silent tragedy of men who suffer from recalcitrant wives Rabbinical courts pride themselves on helping women chained to recalcitrant husbands - but what about the men chained to recalcitrant wives?