Hammond, who is Jewish, told JTA that in the wake of her article, she received dozens of threatening anonymous phone calls
- 14 July, 2017 Pressure from Chicago Dyke March organizers led to demotion of journalist, claims friend Gretchen Rachel Hammond was ‘bullied’ after reporting on removal of Jewish Gay Pride flags at June rally, says Miriam Churchill
- 11 July, 2017 Award-winning ‘Dyke March’ reporter removed from duties at Chicago LGBT newspaper Gretchen Rachel Hammond, reporter for the Windy City Times has been moved full-time to the paper’s sales desk
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 11 August, 2017 Progressive Zionist group to march in Chicago SlutWalk ‘to empower Jewish activists’ After Dyke March controversy in June, new group Zioness will march on Saturday in attempt to promote the idea that Zionism and liberal values are compatible
- 26 June, 2017 The Chicago Dyke March preaches inclusion. So why was I kicked out for carrying a Jewish Pride flag? For 10 years I've marched with my rainbow Star of David flag. Why, this year, was this Jewish symbol deemed as 'offensive' and 'dangerous' as the 'God hates fags' anti-LGBTQ protestors?