SAN DIEGO (AP) — An SUV fleeing from U.S. Border Patrol agents smashed through a guardrail and hurtled into a ravine off a San Diego freeway, killing three of the vehicle's occupants and seriously injuring a fourth, authorities said Friday.
- 29 August, 2017 Chinese migrants lead US agents to San Diego border tunnel SAN DIEGO (AP) — Dozens of migrants fleeing from Border Patrol agents led authorities to a surprising discovery over the weekend: A tunnel under the US-Mexico border in San Diego used to bring Chinese nationals illegally into the United States.
- 10 February, 2018 Justin Trudeau's Motorcade Involved In California Crash, 3 Hospitalized Three people were hospitalized Friday night after a California Highway Patrol motorcycle leading Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s motorcade was involved in a crash with an SUV near Los Angeles.
- 27 August, 2017 Smugglers' tunnel uncovered on US-Mexico border Military authorities have uncovered a tunnel under the Mexico-US border that was used to smuggle migrants from the city of Tijuana to San Diego, California, the Mexican government said Sunday. The entrance on the Mexican side was inside a warehouse an...
- 11 May, 2017 Accused drunken driver in California crash was deported 15 times A Mexican national charged in a San Diego, California, car crash that badly injured a 6-year-old boy was in the country illegally and had been deported at least 15 times, U.S. immigration officials said on Wednesday. Constantino Banda-Acosta was taken...
- 8 March, 2017 Border Patrol may loosen lie-detector hiring requirement SAN DIEGO (AP) — The Border Patrol's parent agency would exempt many veterans and law enforcement officers from a hiring requirement to take a lie-detector test under a proposal to satisfy President Donald Trump's order to add 5,000 agents, according to a memo released by the agents' union.