PA chairman issues decree allowing his government to jail anyone on charges of harming “national unity”.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 May, 2018 NFL owners reignite debate over anthem protests NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced a new policy of issuing fines for players who protest during the national anthem, reigniting the debate over kneeling, anthem protests, and the 1st Amendment.
- 13 August, 2017 Abbas censors criticism: Aims to jail critics on news sites and social media Decree approved by Palestinian president provides for prison terms of up to life for using digital means to harm 'national unity' or 'social fabric'
- 8 June, 2018 Abbas thanks Argentina for cancelling soccer game PA chairman welcomes efforts to prevent Israel from "harming the status of Jerusalem".
- 19 September, 2017 MK Gafni: This is the best coalition for haredim Knesset Finance Committee Chairman says current government succeeded in cancelling 'Lapid's decrees,' supports PM in face of investigations.