U.S. president’s approval to white supremacists was ‘not a subtle dog whistle, but like a bullhorn’ for them to join public discourse, Jonathan Greenblatt says
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 13 August, 2017 ‘When so many demonstrators come out armed, it only takes one to ignite a fire’ Charlottesville residents are disappointed in Trump's failure denounce white supremacists, but some say he can still fix the damage
- 16 February, 2017 ADL chief: Trump was asked about bomb threats against Jews and replied by touting election win 'Whether or not you have Jewish relatives, that alone doesn't stop the bomb threats. Whether or not you celebrate holidays - that doesn’t stop the hate crimes,' Jonathan Greenblatt says.
- 21 February, 2017 More than 100 headstones reportedly vandalized at St. Louis Jewish cemetery ADL chief Jonathan Greenblatt: 'Another revolting manifestation of anti-Semitism on the same day when we're dealing with bomb threats.'
- 17 August, 2017 Trump: Saying I compared white supremacists to left is ‘a disgusting lie’ President's target this time was Republican Senator Lindsey Graham