In the wake of the violent rally in Charlottesville, the Jewish group says the U.S. president must ‘clearly denounce white supremacy in all forms’
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 13 August, 2017 Did your senator condemn white nationalism in Charlottesville? Out of 52 Republican senators, six denounced white nationalism or white supremacy at Virginia rally, while most rebuked ‘hate, bigotry and violence.’ Where does your representative stand?
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville mayor: Trump’s White House to blame for violent white supremacist rally Charlottesville mayor Michael Signer says 'the people around the President' stoked the violence that erupted at a rally in Virginia
- 18 August, 2017 11 former White House Jewish liaisons: Trump doesn’t understand anti-Semitism His unwillingness to speak against blatant examples of racism, anti-Semitism and related manifestations of hate are anathema to the best traditions of his office and to the examples set by the presidents we served
- 13 August, 2017 Ivanka Trump: No place in society for racism, white supremacy and neo-Nazis While President Donald Trump has noticeably refrained from condemning white supremacists by name, his daughter didn't hold back following the Charlottesville violence