In the wake of the violent rally in Charlottesville, the Jewish group says the U.S. president must ‘clearly denounce white supremacy in all forms’
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 13 August, 2017 Did your senator condemn white nationalism in Charlottesville? Out of 52 Republican senators, six denounced white nationalism or white supremacy at Virginia rally, while most rebuked ‘hate, bigotry and violence.’ Where does your representative stand?
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville mayor: Trump’s White House to blame for violent white supremacist rally Charlottesville mayor Michael Signer says 'the people around the President' stoked the violence that erupted at a rally in Virginia