Americans are sharing photographs of rally participants in the hopes of causing white nationalists to lose their jobs
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 14 August, 2017 Charlottesville: Anti-racism vigilantes join forces to identify white supremacists on social media Anti-fascist vigilantes are naming and shaming the white supremacists which converged on Charlottesville in the hope of causing them to lose their jobs. The efforts to identify the far-right protesters who engaged in violent clashes with anti-fascists...
- 13 August, 2017 Armed white nationalists descend on Charlottesville, in photos and video White nationalists marching in Charlottesville, Virginia wore militia uniforms, carried guns, waved Nazi and Confederate flags and chanted Nazi slogans
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville: Richard Spencer blames police for violence, calls Trump’s response ‘lame’ Richard Spencer was set to speak at the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville before it turned deadly
- 12 August, 2017 Charlottesville clashes: Trump condemns ‘display of hatred, bigotry and violence – on many sides’ President Trump reacts to car-ramming that left at least one dead at white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia