Americans are sharing photographs of rally participants in the hopes of causing white nationalists to lose their jobs
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 14 August, 2017 Charlottesville: Anti-racism vigilantes join forces to identify white supremacists on social media Anti-fascist vigilantes are naming and shaming the white supremacists which converged on Charlottesville in the hope of causing them to lose their jobs. The efforts to identify the far-right protesters who engaged in violent clashes with anti-fascists...
- 13 August, 2017 Armed white nationalists descend on Charlottesville, in photos and video White nationalists marching in Charlottesville, Virginia wore militia uniforms, carried guns, waved Nazi and Confederate flags and chanted Nazi slogans
- 29 April, 2017 The new Jewish elite of the Trump age: ultra-Orthodox and pro-Israel hawks As Orthodox activists find shared interests with Trump's White House, liberal-leaning Jews lose clout
- 27 August, 2017 ‘Adopt-A-Nazi’ fundraiser in protest of white nationalist rally passes $150K goal The Jewish Bar Association upped its fundraising goal after reaching $150,000 in small donations 'sponsoring' expected attendees at San Francisco's far-right rally