Americans are sharing photographs of rally participants in the hopes of causing white nationalists to lose their jobs
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 29 October, 2017 ‘Blood and Soil’: White nationalists chant Nazi slogans at Tennessee rally The 'White Lives Matter' rallies in Shelbyville and Murfreesboro, Tennessee drew counter-demonstrators and heavy police presence
- 14 August, 2017 Charlottesville: Anti-racism vigilantes join forces to identify white supremacists on social media Anti-fascist vigilantes are naming and shaming the white supremacists which converged on Charlottesville in the hope of causing them to lose their jobs. The efforts to identify the far-right protesters who engaged in violent clashes with anti-fascists...