Some ministers say it has to be breach of trust or bribery for them to demand Netanyahu’s exist as Likud party ramps up its defense of the prime minister
- 5 August, 2017 Israeli political opposition slams Netanyahu: ‘He can’t remain PM if indicted’ Israeli politicians such as Yair Lapid, Avi Gabbay, Ehud Barak and Zehava Galon all decry Netanyahu after police confirm the prime minister is suspected of bribery, fraud and breach of trust
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 9 August, 2017 Israel’s lucrative industry of corruption Bribery, fraud, breach of trust: Indictments against top Israeli politicians point to a culture where the government is up for sale
- 31 October, 2017 Former Israeli minister to get 15 months for corruption after striking plea deal Stas Misezhnikov to plead guilty to breach of trust and pay 70,000 shekel fine, but drug and bribery charges are dropped
- 8 August, 2017 Former Israeli officials charged for bribery, fraud, tax offenses in Indictment filed against former Deputy Minister Faina Kirshenbaum and 10 defendants associated with Defense Minister Lieberman's Yisrael Beiteinu party.