With a little help from his wife, researcher Alexey Yuditsky substituted one letter for another and got a lesson on the expulsion of man from the Garden of Eden
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 14 September, 2017 Epic quest to document ‘miracle’ of Hebrew language Researchers track 50,000 ancient Hebrew words and phrases from Dead Sea Scrolls and ancient texts, begin writing definitions.
- 3 August, 2017 Jerusalem’s National Library presents: All the world’s Hebrew manuscripts online The new website features the world's biggest collection of Jewish and Hebrew manuscripts and should be a treasure trove for researchers
- 12 June, 2017 Dead Sea likely to recede back to lowest point ever, Israeli researchers warn With rainfall modest, the sea dropped 16 centimeters last month, compared with an average of between 10 and 12 centimeters, the hydrological service says
- 28 December, 2016 In a tunnel beneath J’lem, Israeli culture minister gives Obama a lesson in history Lighting the menorah wasn't much of a success, but the holiday event did inaugurate an ancient Roman road, even though it will take 15 more years for it to be fully excavated.