- 28 June, 2017 South Korean leader vows to stand with Trump on NKorea WASHINGTON (AP) — South Korea's new leader vowed Wednesday to stand firmly with President Donald Trump against North Korea, playing down his past advocacy of a softer approach toward the nuclear-armed nation as he made his first visit as president to Washington.
- 29 June, 2017 Donald Trump Finally Found a German Thing He Likes The president wants to transfer Germany's vaunted job-training model to the United States. Will it get lost in translation?
- 9 August, 2017 Analysis: Risk of miscalculation in Trump's tough Korea talk WASHINGTON (AP) — Warning of "fire and fury," President Donald Trump has answered North Korea's threats with rhetoric the nuclear-armed nation might appreciate. The risk is the tough talk leading to war.
- 4 April, 2017 AP Analysis: Can tough-talking Trump solve North Korea? TOKYO (AP) — President Donald Trump is suggesting ahead of his meeting later this week with Chinese President Xi Jinping that he can handle Washington's North Korea problem with or without Beijing's help — "totally."
- 27 June, 2017 Donald Trump is on track to break his promises on Medicaid. It may not be a â€˜read my lipsâ€™ moment. Bush went against his party in raising taxes, spurring outrage among conservatives -- especially an ambitious House member from Georgia's Sixth District named Newt Gingrich -- while Trump's position finally puts him in sync with his own party.