‘Ignoring the rules feels more right to me, but I know that if everyone did that the army would disintegrate’
- 2 January, 2018 ‘Don’t forget, you’re going to die’: What makes a new death app so popular? The developers of WeCroak promise to minimize the indignation over the driver that cuts you off, the endless line at the post office or the fight with your spouse – or at least put them into proportion
- 21 December, 2017 Eminem’s ‘Revival’ is basically a Twitter tantrum against Trump Eminem has become everything he railed against
- 1 January, 2018 Seinfeld in Tel Aviv: A show of sophisticated misanthropy disguised as stand-up comedy He may be most famous for creating a sitcom about nothing, but the genius of Jerry Seinfeld is telling people that life is meaningless and still getting them to laugh at the absurdity of their lives
- 12 December, 2017 A portrait of the artist as a young terrorist An exhibition of works by Guantánamo Bay detainees, currently on display in Manhattan, has triggered a storm involving the Pentagon, artistic freedom and American guilt
- 18 December, 2017 Pop star Lorde to grace Israel’s stages for the first time in June 2018 The 21-year-old musician, known for her hit 'Royals,' will be making a stop in Israel this summer as she tours with her successful new album 'Melodrama'