Defense chiefs know if a war were to erupt in Gaza, the fighting would be bloodier and more lengthy than in the past
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 13 July, 2017 Israeli army chief, defense minister fail to attend anniversary ceremony of 2014 Gaza war Benjamin Netanyahu and Reuven Rivlin, however, attend ceremony, at which Netanyahu spoke of Israel's commitment to bring back bodies of soldiers being held in Gaza
- 2 April, 2017 Israel unveils answer to Hamas and Hezbollah’s deadly rockets: New missile defense system, David’s sling Air defense chief tells of an arms race between Israel and its enemies. Netanyahu: 'Those who threaten our existence will put their own existence in danger.'
- 28 December, 2016 Pakistan’s defense chief taking heat for threating nuclear war with Israel Defense Minister Khawaja Muhammad Asif had threatened Israel in reliance on a false report of a potential Israeli attack on Pakistan.
- 2 October, 2017 Israel’s enemies will target population centers in next war, defense chief says Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman warns of ferocious response to any attack on the homefront, likely aimed at Hezbollah