Rabbinate admits kashrut being used to thwart competition, but says hands are tied unless it gets more money from government
- 20 July, 2017 Gazan roasted tomato salad and other recipes with traditional Arab kishk Where to find kishk in Israel, and what to make with it
- 6 July, 2017 Top chef restaurants to try in Israel Israel’s best chefs are drawing inspiration from their grandmothers’ kitchen, local Mediterranean and Palestinian cuisines, and the Jewish diaspora. These top restaurants offer something hard to find outside Israel
- 28 June, 2017 Israel’s best vegan restaurants – in Tel Aviv and beyond In Israel, vegan cuisine is becoming more creative by the day. Here are some of the top places to enjoy vegan meals
- 6 April, 2017 This Tel Aviv restaurant is amazing – but it’s only open one night a week With its kitchen openly accessible to diners and a chef who invites questions from his clients, Burek is like no other dining space in Israel. Make sure you keep a Wednesday free.
- 11 March, 2017 Jump on Israel’s latest Purim trend with these savory hamantaschen recipes Hamantaschen filled with eggplant, cheeses and herbs make a wonderful Purim appetizer.