The inhabitants of Gaza are not the enemy. They are suffering human beings who need help. Israel can and must help
- 10 April, 2017 Lend a hand to the Gazans Hamas is Israel’s enemy, but the people of the Gaza Strip are not. Gazans are people who are suffering and who need help. And on this Passover, Israel can and should come to their aid.
- 11 August, 2017 Netanyahu above the law The branding of minority views and the media as representing the enemies of the people is a phenomenon well known from history
- 30 November, 2017 Israeli goes after yet another human rights NGO Education Minister Naftali Bennett just added the Association of Civil Rights in Israel to B’Tselem and Breaking the Silence, organizations that have been the focus of the government’s persecution for some time
- 27 September, 2017 Israel is arming criminals Lawmakers from across the spectrum should come together to put an immediate stop to Israel's weapons sales to Myanmar, where crimes against humanity are being committed
- 12 October, 2017 Palestinian reconciliation is good for Israel, too If Washington and Israel are really interested in advancing a regional drive that yields results, they must strengthen the PA and enable them to show the Palestinian people the prospect of a peace agreement