The inhabitants of Gaza are not the enemy. They are suffering human beings who need help. Israel can and must help
- 10 April, 2017 Lend a hand to the Gazans Hamas is Israel’s enemy, but the people of the Gaza Strip are not. Gazans are people who are suffering and who need help. And on this Passover, Israel can and should come to their aid.
- 11 August, 2017 Netanyahu above the law The branding of minority views and the media as representing the enemies of the people is a phenomenon well known from history
- 4 September, 2017 Israel’s disabled deserve better than this from government The Netanyahu government, instead of letting all disabled people live a dignified life, prefers to transfer huge budgets to settlements and inflate defense budget
- 4 January, 2017 Don’t annex Ma’aleh Adumim Would people support annexation if they knew it could lead to severe sanctions against Israel? Or to an intifada?
- 7 July, 2017 Don’t punish the families Collective punishment is wrong in principle. It is illegal, immoral and illegitimate, like any deliberate act to hurt innocent people who are not involved in wrongdoing