‘All that happens here revolves around him, and he has become a national obsession for his supporters as well as his detractors.’ Opinion.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 5 March, 2017 ‘We have a surprise for the UN’ 'If the UN ends its anti-Israel obsession, it will find a democratic state ready to help every nation,' says Ambassador to UN Danon.
- 16 April, 2015 Court tempers Boycott Law, rules out unlimited compensation High Court ruling means that plaintiff will have to prove damages from boycott call, but leaves intact state's ability to halt funds to any group supporting or initiating a boycott.
- 9 August, 2017 Netanyahu: Obsessive campaign against me PM tells supporters at Likud conference left and media will not stop looking for phony scandals to bring him down no matter the facts.
- 28 November, 2016 Barak: Right-wing nationalism greatest threat to Israel Former Prime Minister Ehud Barak says right-wing leaders obsessed with existential threats, including PM, are the greatest threat to Israel.