‘All that happens here revolves around him, and he has become a national obsession for his supporters as well as his detractors.’ Opinion.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 May, 2018 NFL owners reignite debate over anthem protests NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced a new policy of issuing fines for players who protest during the national anthem, reigniting the debate over kneeling, anthem protests, and the 1st Amendment.
- 16 April, 2015 Court tempers Boycott Law, rules out unlimited compensation High Court ruling means that plaintiff will have to prove damages from boycott call, but leaves intact state's ability to halt funds to any group supporting or initiating a boycott.
- 29 August, 2017 ‘The United Nations has a real obsession against Israel’ Israeli Ambassador to the UN says UN obsession with Israel leads to many more condemnations of Israel than even Syria.
- 5 March, 2017 ‘We have a surprise for the UN’ 'If the UN ends its anti-Israel obsession, it will find a democratic state ready to help every nation,' says Ambassador to UN Danon.