James Alex Fields Jr., 20, has been charged with murder after ramming a car into protesters at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 12 August, 2017 One dead, 30 injured as car plows into crowd protesting white nationalist rally in Charlottesville Ohio man, 20, held by police on charges related to car-ramming ■ Virginia State Police helicopter crash leaves 2 dead ■ State of emergency declared ahead of march
- 13 August, 2017 Watch: Raw footage of car ramming attack in Virginia Footage suspected white supremacist James Alex Fields Jr. ramming his car into left-wing protesters in Charlottesville, killing one.