President Trump reacts to car-ramming that left at least one dead at white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 13 August, 2017 Did your senator condemn white nationalism in Charlottesville? Out of 52 Republican senators, six denounced white nationalism or white supremacy at Virginia rally, while most rebuked ‘hate, bigotry and violence.’ Where does your representative stand?
- 12 August, 2017 White nationalists march on University of Virginia campus in Charlottesville Hundreds of torch-bearing protesters from the so-called 'alt-right' clash with counter protesters on the eve of a rally planned by thousands of white nationalists
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville mayor: Trump’s White House to blame for violent white supremacist rally Charlottesville mayor Michael Signer says 'the people around the President' stoked the violence that erupted at a rally in Virginia
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville: Richard Spencer blames police for violence, calls Trump’s response ‘lame’ Richard Spencer was set to speak at the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville before it turned deadly