President Trump reacts to car-ramming that left at least one dead at white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 13 August, 2017 Did your senator condemn white nationalism in Charlottesville? Out of 52 Republican senators, six denounced white nationalism or white supremacy at Virginia rally, while most rebuked ‘hate, bigotry and violence.’ Where does your representative stand?
- 15 August, 2017 After Charlottesville, ‘March on Google’ denounces white supremacists and ‘alt-right’ With nine marches slated for next weekend, the self-proclaimed pro-First Amendment movement condemns 'violence, hatred and bigotry'
- 12 August, 2017 White nationalists march on University of Virginia campus in Charlottesville Hundreds of torch-bearing protesters from the so-called 'alt-right' clash with counter protesters on the eve of a rally planned by thousands of white nationalists
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever