Charlottesville mayor Michael Signer says ‘the people around the President’ stoked the violence that erupted at a rally in Virginia
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 12 August, 2017 Charlottesville clashes: Trump condemns ‘display of hatred, bigotry and violence – on many sides’ President Trump reacts to car-ramming that left at least one dead at white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia
- 12 August, 2017 Nazism and anti-Semitism take center stage at Charlottesville rally The most commonly heard chants at a white supremacist rally in Virginia have origins in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and Nazi ideology
- 17 August, 2017 Vice reporter from Charlottesville confirms there were no ‘very fine’ white supremacists Elle Reeve, who created the behind-the-scenes report on the white supremacist and neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, talks to CNN's Anderson Cooper
- 13 August, 2017 After Charlottesville, ADL calls on Trump to ‘name the hate’ of white supremacy In the wake of the violent rally in Charlottesville, the Jewish group says the U.S. president must 'clearly denounce white supremacy in all forms'