‘I’ve never been called a kike in my life,’ says one rabbinical student who came to Charlottesville, Virginia from Boston to join counterprotesters at a large white nationalist rally
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 12 August, 2017 White nationalists march on University of Virginia campus in Charlottesville Hundreds of torch-bearing protesters from the so-called 'alt-right' clash with counter protesters on the eve of a rally planned by thousands of white nationalists
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville, Virginia reels from deadly white nationalist rally Special coverage: Charlottesville residents: 'When so many demonstrators come out armed, it only takes one to ignite a fire' ■ Rabbis, Jewish students face down white nationalists ■ Nazism and anti-Semitism take center stage at Charlottesville rally ■ Analysis: Trump […]
- 12 August, 2017 Charlottesville clashes: Trump condemns ‘display of hatred, bigotry and violence – on many sides’ President Trump reacts to car-ramming that left at least one dead at white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia
- 20 March, 2017 Over 100 hand-drawn swastika leaflets found at Virginia Tech Chabad The incident occurred a day after the Jewish student center announced that Chabad was hosting renowned Holocaust survivor Rabbi Nissen Mangel for a lecture.