‘I’ve never been called a kike in my life,’ says one rabbinical student who came to Charlottesville, Virginia from Boston to join counterprotesters at a large white nationalist rally
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 12 August, 2017 White nationalists march on University of Virginia campus in Charlottesville Hundreds of torch-bearing protesters from the so-called 'alt-right' clash with counter protesters on the eve of a rally planned by thousands of white nationalists
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville, Virginia reels from deadly white nationalist rally Special coverage: Charlottesville residents: 'When so many demonstrators come out armed, it only takes one to ignite a fire' ■ Rabbis, Jewish students face down white nationalists ■ Nazism and anti-Semitism take center stage at Charlottesville rally ■ Analysis: Trump […]