Richard Spencer was set to speak at the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville before it turned deadly
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 13 August, 2017 What a Jewish journalist saw in Charlottesville Nathan Guttman meets with white supremacist leader Richard Spencer and dozens of his supporters after the alt-right rally was broken up by police
- 12 August, 2017 Charlottesville clashes: Trump condemns ‘display of hatred, bigotry and violence – on many sides’ President Trump reacts to car-ramming that left at least one dead at white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia
- 1 February, 2017 White supremacist Richard Spencer hails Trump’s ‘de-Judaification’ of Holocaust The leader of the so-called 'alt-right' dismisses criticism of Trump's Holocaust Day statement that left out Jews as 'kvetching.'
- 12 August, 2017 Charlottesville rally: Rabbis, Jewish students face down white nationalists 'I've never been called a kike in my life,' says one rabbinical student who came to Charlottesville, Virginia from Boston to join counterprotesters at a large white nationalist rally