Richard Spencer was set to speak at the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville before it turned deadly
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 31 October, 2017 White nationalist Richard Spencer asks to speak at University of Michigan University considers letting Richard Spencer speak to students, but no decision has been made
- 13 August, 2017 What a Jewish journalist saw in Charlottesville Nathan Guttman meets with white supremacist leader Richard Spencer and dozens of his supporters after the alt-right rally was broken up by police
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel