Anyone around the world who has paid attention over the past two years understands how many dogwhistles Trump blew to summon the ‘alt-right’ into action on his behalf
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 5 March, 2017 Ten ways Donald Trump has already made America – and the world – great again He's invigorated the left, revitalized journalism and sparked a great wave of local patriotism all across the world.
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville, Virginia reels from deadly white nationalist rally Special coverage: Charlottesville residents: 'When so many demonstrators come out armed, it only takes one to ignite a fire' ■ Rabbis, Jewish students face down white nationalists ■ Nazism and anti-Semitism take center stage at Charlottesville rally ■ Analysis: Trump […]
- 13 August, 2017 Trump makes America hate again and 6 more Charlottesville takeaways American Jews see torchlight parades in Virginia that were harbingers of horror in Nazi Germany
- 24 July, 2017 The other America: A journey to coal country in search for answers In Welch, West Virginia, poverty reigns and around half the children aren’t being raised by either parent. In this once-Democratic, poorest-in-the-nation county, three of four voters supported Trump over Clinton