Anyone around the world who has paid attention over the past two years understands how many dogwhistles Trump blew to summon the ‘alt-right’ into action on his behalf
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 5 March, 2017 Ten ways Donald Trump has already made America – and the world – great again He's invigorated the left, revitalized journalism and sparked a great wave of local patriotism all across the world.
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville, Virginia reels from deadly white nationalist rally Special coverage: Charlottesville residents: 'When so many demonstrators come out armed, it only takes one to ignite a fire' ■ Rabbis, Jewish students face down white nationalists ■ Nazism and anti-Semitism take center stage at Charlottesville rally ■ Analysis: Trump […]