Mike Signer says weekend events in Charlottesville should serve as a ‘turning point’ and calls for unity against racism
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 8 October, 2017 Jewish groups oppose Trump administration rollback of no-cost contraceptives Leaders called the decision 'an attack on women across the country and a distortion of the concept of religious freedom'
- 22 August, 2017 Phoenix on high alert as Trump rally threatens a repeat of Charlottesville Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton, a Democrat, asked Trump to postpone Tuesday's event in light of his response to the street battles that broke out earlier this month