Mike Signer says weekend events in Charlottesville should serve as a ‘turning point’ and calls for unity against racism
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 19 June, 2017 Meet the Proud Boys, the chauvinists providing ‘security’ at a right-wing event near you The leaders of the new group, among them Vice founder Gavin McInnes, say they're just fun-loving guys, but a racism monitor describes them as a 'fight club' seeking clashes with leftists
- 29 January, 2017 #StopPresidentBannon surges after Trump puts Bannon on National Security Council John McCain called the addition of Trump's chief strategist and former campaign chief to the U.S. National Security Council, 'a radical departure from any national security council in history.'
- 15 January, 2017 Progressive Jews stand with John Lewis after Trump launches MLK weekend tirade 'Yeah. I am with him,' Reform Jewish Movement's Rabbi Pesner tweets after Trump lashes out at civil rights icon at start of MLK weekend.
- 26 February, 2017 From Dachau to St. Louis: Mike Pence emerges as Donald Trump’s unlikely ambassador to the Jews Pence may not know what the Israeli flag looks like, but the very Christian and conservative VP, who was estranged from the Jewish community as a governor, is dispatched as damage control.