Mike Signer says weekend events in Charlottesville should serve as a ‘turning point’ and calls for unity against racism
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 8 October, 2017 Jewish groups oppose Trump administration rollback of no-cost contraceptives Leaders called the decision 'an attack on women across the country and a distortion of the concept of religious freedom'
- 22 August, 2017 Phoenix on high alert as Trump rally threatens a repeat of Charlottesville Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton, a Democrat, asked Trump to postpone Tuesday's event in light of his response to the street battles that broke out earlier this month
- 19 June, 2017 Meet the Proud Boys, the chauvinists providing ‘security’ at a right-wing event near you The leaders of the new group, among them Vice founder Gavin McInnes, say they're just fun-loving guys, but a racism monitor describes them as a 'fight club' seeking clashes with leftists
- 29 January, 2017 #StopPresidentBannon surges after Trump puts Bannon on National Security Council John McCain called the addition of Trump's chief strategist and former campaign chief to the U.S. National Security Council, 'a radical departure from any national security council in history.'