Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.
- 31 August, 2017 Supreme Court holds major hearing on Western Wall status The Chief Rabbinate and Reform, Conservative movements face off Thursday at crucial hearing over government's freezing of Western Wall plan.
- 27 November, 2016 Jewish Home MK: Supreme Court not authorized to adjudicate Kotel MK Smotrich writes letter to Attorney General, asks government to tell Supreme Court to leave Western Wall alone.
- 11 July, 2018 Who does the Western Wall belong to? Chief Rabbis demand regulations for the preservation of holy sites be changed so that the authority is exclusive to the Chief Rabbinate.
- 14 June, 2018 Demand: Temporary injunction against Women of the Wall Supreme Court urged to prevent Women of the Wall from holding monthly Rosh Chodesh service at Western Wall plaza.
- 24 September, 2017 ‘Israel must recognize Reform Movement’s rights at Western Wall’ President of Union for Reform Judaism blasts Netanyahu, calls for Supreme Court to 'ensure' Reform rights.