China will not allow the US to preemptively attack North Korea, but will sit on the sidelines if North Korea attacks first.
- 28 June, 2017 South Korean leader vows to stand with Trump on NKorea WASHINGTON (AP) — South Korea's new leader vowed Wednesday to stand firmly with President Donald Trump against North Korea, playing down his past advocacy of a softer approach toward the nuclear-armed nation as he made his first visit as president to Washington.
- 16 March, 2015 U.N. expert to probe conditions of North Korean workers abroad By Stephanie Nebehay GENEVA (Reuters) - The U.N. human rights investigator for North Korea said on Monday that he would probe allegations of an estimated 20,000 North Koreans working in slave-like conditions abroad, mainly in China, Russia and the Middle East. Marzuki Darusman, U.N. […]
- 30 June, 2017 Trump vows no more ‘strategic patience’ with North Korea President Trump warned that America's “strategic patience” with North Korea has run out, a rhetorical escalation amid increasing U.S. pressure on China to rein in its smaller neighbor.
- 9 August, 2017 North Korea threatens Guam after Trump speech North Korea threatens U.S. Pacific territory with missiles after Trump vows to respond to its threats.
- 14 February, 2017 Trump: North Korea ‘a big, big problem’ Trump vows to deal with North Korea "very strongly" following its latest ballistic missile test.