China will not allow the US to preemptively attack North Korea, but will sit on the sidelines if North Korea attacks first.
- 28 June, 2017 South Korean leader vows to stand with Trump on NKorea WASHINGTON (AP) — South Korea's new leader vowed Wednesday to stand firmly with President Donald Trump against North Korea, playing down his past advocacy of a softer approach toward the nuclear-armed nation as he made his first visit as president to Washington.
- 16 March, 2015 U.N. expert to probe conditions of North Korean workers abroad By Stephanie Nebehay GENEVA (Reuters) - The U.N. human rights investigator for North Korea said on Monday that he would probe allegations of an estimated 20,000 North Koreans working in slave-like conditions abroad, mainly in China, Russia and the Middle East. Marzuki Darusman, U.N. […]
- 15 November, 2017 Israeli Labor Party’s new leader drags it out of comfort zone Laborites would rather sit on the sidelines and cluck with scornful disapproval, while secretly hoping that ‘this Gabbay guy’ will bring back their glory days
- 2 October, 2017 Trump: I won’t fail on North Korea President Trump says his predecessors failed by trying to be "nice" to North Korea, vows not to repeat that mistake.
- 1 October, 2017 Trump: ‘Waste of time’ to negotiate with North Korea US President tells Secretary of State to 'save his energy' in face of North Korean intransigence, vows to do 'what is necessary.'