This will be Conan O’Brien’s first trip to Israel, a country he mocks mercilessly
- 12 April, 2017 Ayelet Waldman’s new book is quite the trip Relying on a comprehensive study and her own experiences, the American writer eloquently and convincingly describes how tiny doses of LSD can help a variety of maladies, both physical and mental
- 28 July, 2017 Award-winning show ‘Transparent’ heads to Israel in fourth season 'I’m going to Israel!' Transparent lead character Maura Pfefferman announces in newly released trailer for 'Jewiest' of TV shows
- 13 March, 2017 Iran, the enemy that never stops giving It’s not only the prime minister who’s focused on the Iranian threat. Television writers also seem to find the country an endless source of inspiration.
- 29 July, 2017 Israel had no ‘expulsion policy’ against the Palestinians in 1948 The Palestinian refugee problem resulted from a Zionist master plan and ‘ethnic cleansing,’ historian Adel Manna incorrectly argues in his book ‘Nakba and Survival,’ where ‘slaughter’ and ‘expulsion’ appear on nearly every page
- 29 June, 2017 Jewish fiction fans, this should be your next read 'The Worlds We Think We Know,' by author Dalia Rosenfeld, an immigrant to Israel and a writing instructor at Bar-Ilan University, feels at once familiar and strange, fathomable and mysterious